Friday, July 2, 2010

And another couple of weeks have flown on by

Once again, sorry, I forgot to update/have been a bit busy/couldnt be bothered. But whats been going on recently? I have 3 days left of work at Soarin which to be honest Im pretty gutted about. I decided on moving because there didnt seem to be any cool people coming in and because I would have gotten really bored staying there until January. But now cool people have popped up out of nowhere and I dont want to leave!! Im moving to the Towers gift shops which are these two matching gift shops at the edge of world show case. I get to wear a shirt with flags all over it and white shorts up to my waist with the shirt tucked in. I am also going to have to become the proud owner of a pair of white shoes. Ugh. In other news, My family is currently at the Niagara Falls but they are slowly making their way down here. So excited! Honestly cant wait to see them! Pretty sure everyone over here has heard enough about it to last them a life time! Yesterday three of the guys from work - Jeremy, Michael and Greg- went to Mickeys Retreat and played tennis. It was so much fun, felt really good to be doing something outside lol. Except that we were dumb/keen enough to do it in the middle of the day so it was REALLY hot and muggy outside. We were all so gross and sweaty by the end of it. Was fun though! I had quite a productive day actually, I made brownies and I did my laundry and I tidied my room a wee bit and I did my assignment for class and I read some Harry Potter. Then I went to work which, because we were all working so late, we had all decided to bring cakes. Thats what I made brownies for. So we had a LOT of cake. We were all on a huge sugar rush but then around 11pm we all crashed pretty hard lol. Wasnt maybe the smartest idea of all time. Was good while it lasted though!!! And today me and 5 of the other girls from work are going to Beaches and Cream which is an icecream parlour kind of place. They make whats called the Kitchen Sink which is a scoop of every kind of icecream and all of the toppings in a bowl shaped like a sink. Its HUGE. Noone ever finishes it but we think we are up to the challenge!!! So thats in an hour or so. Im still in bed :). Oh!! I didnt tell you about Harry Potter! Universal Studios has opened a new area called the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Its all themed and set up like Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. The day it opened my room mates waited 8 hours to get in. Just to get in, thats not for the rides or anything. It is so amazing. I got Butterbeer and ate at the 3 broomsticks and saw Ollivanders and Zonkos. The new ride they made for it is incredible. Its inside Hogwarts castle and the queue goes through Hogwarts which is awesome. THere are moving paintings and everything. The ride itself is insane, I dont even know how to start to explain it... You sit on a bench and fly all over the place, past dementors and a basilisk and through a quidditch game. But that makes it sound lame. I just cant explain it properly. AAAAAmazing. Yesterday it was raining really hard so I wore a rain coat to work. I took it off when I got on the bus then when I got off the bus I put it back on. Only thing was that I put in on inside out. All the rain ended up on the inside. But yeah thats pretty much everything for the last few days! 4th of July on Sunday so thats going to be fun. Even though I wont see the fireworks or anything. I kinda really want to see the fireworks!! Oh well. Im going to do somehting productive now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment