Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July!

Hey!

So its now the 5th of July. That means yesterday was the 4th! And it was epic! Lol. Ok so I knew I wasnt going to see the fireworks because I was going to be at work so I went to see them on the 3rd at Magic Kingdom instead because they had a preview kinda thing. Me, Christian, John, Lindsay, Dianna, Chris and Melissa- I think that was all?- drove to the Contemporary and ran up to the roof to watch them from there. It was so amazing. There were fireworks right around the park rather than just over the castle like usual and there was music and the fireworks were incredible and it was pretty much just fantastic. There was a girl sitting on her dads shoulders who, about halfway through, decided to announce "These are really pretty but can someone PLEASE scratch my foot?!" Lol. Then we went downstairs and I got a free drink because the girl at the checkout was nice. Dianna squeaks when you tickle her. Sunday, the 4th, I went to church with Alex and Christian then out for lunch to Sweet Tomatoes- again. :) Church was interesting, because it was 4th of July it was all really really patriotic, they sang the national anthem and a whole lot of "God Bless America, Isnt America Great" kind of songs, none of which I knew. After lunch I went to a BBQ at Mickeys Retreat with my work friends. I was pretty late so most of the food had gone- not that I was hungry having eaten at Sweet Tomatoes- and everyone was out playing Volleyball which I though I just might throw up if I attempted. I ended up sitting at the table with Lindsay Sam and Patrick talking about stuff. Drama. So so much drama. Ridiculous. Work was funny, I ended up stuck out the front for most of the night which I usually really really dont like but lots of cool people were out there so it was fine. We were all pretty tired so we were trying to keep ourselves awake and entertained. We ended up thinking of random words and challenging each other to use them in coherent, noncreepy sentences to the guests. Turnip, funnel, flabby, gregarious, luminous and antidisestablishmentarialism got us past the 12am mark lol. One guy was just way too good though, we didnt stump him once! Almost got him with "flabby" but not quite. :) Oh well Id better go get ready for work. Love you all!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment