Saturday, June 19, 2010

TOY STORY 3

OH MY GOSH! We went to Toy Story 3 last night after work. 11.30pm showing. We got there at about 10.15 so we had time to go get Ghiradellis beforehand which was fantastic. I love icecream so much :). Then to the movie. It was fantastic fantastic fantastic! So so so good! Loved it loved it loved it. I cried lol. So did all of the other girls with us and a couple of the guys. The guy sitting in front of me, Vincent, has the funniest laugh ever. He sounds like a 40 year old woman. And he laughs at everything. So I was cracking up the whole way through just at him! Some of the others went to Hollywood this morning. I couldnt go because I had class. Yeah did I tell you I picked up a class? Creativity and Innovation. Its a college level class (kinda) and at the end you get a mousters degree. lol. It sounds like fun though. This morning was the first class and it was really good, the lecturer teacher whatchamacallim is funny as anything... Same kind of sense of humour as Dad lol. Good to be made to think again lol. Anyways, everyone else went to Hollywood. And they got to see Lots'o'huggin bear. Apparently he actually does smell like strawberries! I want to go hug him. And tell him off for being evil. Um. Oh and the other night I went to see Chicago! It was so good! THey had the band all up in the back centre of the stage, the whole thing was kind of set up as a jazz bar or something. It was fantastic- if you could get over the kinda dodge costumes lol. Anyways thats about it for the last few days. I got 6 hours sleep last night because I got home from the movies at 2am and had class at 9am. And now its 11pm and I have church in the morning. My sleep patterns are so bad! Oh well! At least I didnt totally give in to being stupid and go to Rachels to play wii. There is an epic thunderstorm happening at the moment. Huge lightning and massive as claps of thunder. Nothing out of the ordinary though, they happen at least every week or so here!
So yeah Im off to bed. Good night!
EMAIL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment