Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Um. Oops?

Hey guys!

Sorry I know its been a really really unforgivably long time!! Things have been so crazy busy around here its not even funny! So instead of writing out a HUGE big long email ill just type out the basic exciting happenings. Even though we all know Ill probably end up rambling lol. Ok Since I last wrote the following has happened.

- My family came! We went to the bahamas- plenty of drama around that one, ended up driving from Orlando to Miami, back to Orlando, back to Miami and back to Orlando again. Bahamas were incredibly amazing! The beach was gorgeous, just how it looks in the photos. We went to a pet shop in Miami that had snakes and lizards and fun stuff like that. Sooo soo many of them, it was crazy. I got to hold a snake which was pretty epic, although the boys were a bit too scared to because apparently "you cant pull anything off a snake like you can with other stuff". In other words, if it tried to bite them, they couldnt pull its legs off to get revenge. Little wusses those boys are... While they were here we also went to see some alligators, got to hold one of those too! Other than that it was pretty much just the theme park circuit! Was fun having them here, even if my sleep suffered a bit!

-I have been hanging out with work friends a LOT. This week alone we have been to a cast party and spent a day at the parks, gone on a day trip to the beach- sooo much fun, we dug a hole under the french boys towel. Highlight of the day when he tried to lie down :)- had a "Bring somehting you would eat at home" BBQ, and gone on a backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom. That was this morning. It was amazing. Easily worth getting up at 5 am for lol. We had to meet at MK at 6.15, and seeing as none of us knew how to get to the cast car park we left early. Good thing we did too, we listened to Rebecca too much and got lost at pretty much every corner! WE got shown how all of the effects are created. So so so clever, cant say too much on here cos it would ruin the magic though. AMAZING. Imagineers are my heroes. Then we went for breakfast and I ate too much french toast. THEN I was wandering back to my apartment, vaguely thinking about going for a swim and I ran into Bonnie who was moving apartments. Somehow I got roped into helping her, poor wee thing cant lift anything to save her life :(. It was fun though and she gave me icecream so we are all good. That is a very brief over view of the excitement of my crazy life in the house of mouse. Oh! Brittany and Amber both arrive tomorrow so that will be fun! I think a Universal trip is on the cards.
Anyways, Email me you slackers :)
Love you all!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment